PM Tools & Techniques Course Description
This course reinforces the importance of tools and techniques that are utilized during the project life cycle to ensure the completeness and accuracy of project information. Students will devise templates and focus on techniques that are applied during project initiation, planning, execution, controlling, and closing. This course also provides an insight into the benefits and capabilities of project management related software.
- Are you concerned with the time and effort taken to complete your project management tasks?
- Would you like to take your project management skills to the next level?
In this hands-on course, the students will learn how to create templates, practice techniques and review project management software capabilities. The course will cover tools and templates for:
Become more efficient and effective in your project management activities!
- Project Initiation: Stakeholder analysis, proposals, communication maps and plans
- Project Planning: Requirements gathering, WBS, schedule, budgeting, critical path method (CPM), risk planning
- Project Execution: Brainstorming, product reviews
- Controlling: Status reports, change requests, issue and risk logs, Earned Value Analysis (EVA)
- Closing: Post implementation reports
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us at www.medhira.com