Facilitation Skills Course Description
The facilitative approach will provide you with a model of leading, managing and consulting. Learn this process that offers you the participatory approach to team building, problem solving and decision making to achieve business objectives.
- Are you the solely responsible for providing all the solutions in your organization?
- Is it difficult for you to delegate problem solving and decision making to others?
- Does your team feel empowered?
Develop your facilitation abilities and skills:
- Learn how to plan and design an effective process for meeting business objectives while balancing creativity, participation, efficiency and ownership
- Practice the art of managing a group towards the achievement of their objectives while encouraging accountability, interaction and change
- Gain familiarity with how to create a positive environment, ensure results, evaluate performance, neutralize biases, actively listen, maintain a high energy level, keep the session focused, balance involvement, and manage dysfunctional behavior
- Develop an awareness of group dynamics, human behavior, as well as an understanding of the way people process information and make decisions
- Learn decision-making, conflict resolution, questioning techniques and principles of creative thinking
- Master the management of group diversity through interaction and intervention
Learn how to:
We will provide you with training, tools, techniques, and exercises that will help you to facilitate workshops, group sessions and brainstorming sessions!
- Prepare for the session
- Plan an agenda
- Set ground rules
- Conduct the session
- Close a session
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us at www.medhira.com