Outsourcing: Understanding the Cross-Cultural Perspective Course Description
Many companies are outsourcing / off shoring, but cultural and communication issues impede productivity. Each country’s unique cultural and business environment presents global companies with many challenges. Interacting in a culturally appropriate manner can improve results and is a competitive requirement that demands knowledge, insight and skill.
- Is your cross-cultural team faced with recurrent miscommunications?
- Are your outsourcing engagements resulting in business challenges and missed deadlines?
- What is the best way to negotiate or do business overseas?
The focus of this interactive course is on:
- Learning to work effectively with each country's unique business culture
- Implementing appropriate strategies for ensuring clear communication
- Building a task and relationship oriented team environment
- Increasing productivity, professional effectiveness and efficiency in joint projects
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
Improve the results of your outsourcing endeavors by leveraging your cross-cultural competencies!
- Assess the significant ways in which work styles differ among cultures
- Increase awareness of how cultural perspectives affect behavior and interaction
- Examine subtle critical business assumptions, perceptions and expectations that impede working relationships
- Define strategies to resolve work and cultural conflict
- Understand the complexities and implications of business protocol and etiquette
- Learn effective cross-cultural communications and management styles
- Improve overall negotiating effectiveness across cultures
- Gain awareness of communication issues and their impact on the project management process
- Learn communication and relationship building strategies, methods and tools that will avoid communication breakdowns
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
or visit us at www.medhira.com