Managing your projects using MS Project: An Introduction Course Description
Managing projects effectively requires understanding project needs and managing time, cost, and resource constraints to deliver quality products / services that are on-time and within budget. This poses an ongoing challenge for project managers. Microsoft Project, a popular project management tool, provides the capability to view, analyze, and manage these four elements concurrently. It is used to schedule and track project activities as well as to communicate project status.
- Are you managing your projects effectively?
- Do you lack insight into your project's plan and progress information?
- Are you managing your resources and budgets efficiently?
- Is it difficult for you to create and update your MS Project schedule?
In this course, students will develop an understanding of how to:
Become a proficient user of MS Project and lead your projects to success!
- Define project scope
- Develop work breakdown structure
- Use MS Project to:
- Create and track project schedules
- Collect and document actual data
- Perform earned value analysis and record corrective action
- Publish project status
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
or visit us at www.medhira.com