Project Management Insights Course Description
Course participants will learn how to create successful project communication channels and institute a project team culture that produces individual as well as team results. This course builds on the Project Management Basics course and provides additional concepts of project management as outlined in the Project Management Institute (PMI)'s PMBOK®. Students will obtain practical insights developing their project management style based on best practices.
- Are you concerned with managing your stakeholder expectations?
- Would you like to improve the customer satisfaction rating on your projects?
The Project Management Insights course provides a balanced exposure to the following aspects of project management:
Take your project management skills to the next level!
- Key process areas such as communication, risk, procurement, and integration management
- Project manager's soft skills
- Communication tools and techniques (including templates)
- PM related technology and software
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us at www.medhira.com